There are new homes in Windermere Fl. This page was built for consumers who may have searched for new construction or new homes for sale. Searching these terms gets you nothing but builders normally for the first 10 pages. Going directly to a builder is not what you want to do.
Windermere is a rapidly modernizing area. Many of the older homes are being remodeled and most of the available land is either being developed or there are plans to develop it. However there are some great places to build a home here. It helps if you drive the streets everyday and continually work in the market. We know pretty much everything that is going on here in the area. Not to mention have great tools. Trust me, there is an industry of companies out there looking to sell real estate companies information and tools. We have the best ones available.
1. New Home Construction can often provide a floor plan closely or perfectly matching your families specific wants and needs. Most larger communities offer a wide range of floor plans some up to 7 bedrooms and a 4+ car garage. You are able to select the location of the your future home in the community and control distance to amenities or the entrance etc. Often people select custom builders giving them even more control over design and location.
2. New Competitive Pricing Builders will know the local market and normally will have adjusted there pricing reflecting current values in the area. Most builders include incentives and attractive financing; help with the closing costs or give design studio credits to encourage and enable new buyers.
3. Location, Location, Location Buyers get to choose the location they want to purchase a new home. Are you interested in the additional security and safety of a gated community? Do you want the sun on your pool all day? Sunrise on your back porch? Are you looking to be waterfront or lakefront, or in a cul-de-sac? You get to decide where you want to be. Maybe it is just close to jobs, schools, shopping or the parks.
4. More New Choices Buyers today have more modern floor plans. They allow for better use of available space and eliminate the space that you have in an some older homes. You can customize your appliance package, floor package, windows, doors and colors etc in the home.
5. New Appliances, Heating and Air Conditioning New homes will always come with appliances that are much more energy efficient than older ones. Technology moves forward and so do the abilities of our appliances, and actually our homes also. Todays' consumer can get an interactive home. A home they can monitor or even make adjustments to from the other side of the world.Or maybe just check in on the family.
6. Low Maintenance and Energy Efficient Homes today are just better. What looks like traditional wood siding may be Hardy Plank and last for 40-50 years. Home insulation has never been better. Many homes are sealed so tight they use an air ex-changer to let in precise amounts of air. Heating and cooling a 4,000 square foot home today may cost what a 2,000 square foot home did using older techniques.
7. Appreciation New homes have lower maintenance and a longer life. Compared to the similar older home the newer will get a higher appraisal. Newer homes will more likely increase in value and most likely sell for a higher value than similar older homes in the future.
8. Safety The newest building codes have pushed the builders to upgrade and build homes that will stand up to higher winds.Newer homes include the latest integrated carbon monoxide and fire alarms. Many of them also include silent protections. For example the use of concrete block on the first floor to help protect from termites. I could easily go on.
9. New Home Warranty New construction homes in Florida offer a one year full warranty on the entire home with extended warranties on other components of the home which are mandated and enforced by state law..
10. Financing Builders are offering incentives to help new buyers close on their new home. They have special financing in place and offer to cover closing costs and help buyers who may not have the preferred 20% down. Using the builders' financing may or may not be the best thing for you. However often it is one of the better finance options.
Bonus - New Contsruction There is nothing like owning something that is brand new, built to your specific taste, that has never been used been used by anyone. Plus after all those years of hard work! You Deserve New!
Call us to help you with your search. Remember, the sales people at the sample homes work for the builder and get paid by the builder to sell you a home at the highest price. Let me represent you as your buyers' agent and let me negotiate the best deal for you and your family. We are very familiar with the builders in this area.